8.29.2010

Well, this is new...

So, I'm not going to lie: a large incentive for starting a blog is to get free books to review. I mean, who doesn't love free books? Especially free books about sex.

That said, I've wanted to start a blog about sex for a long time. I mean, who doesn't want to hear EVERYTHING that I think about sex, and I think a lot about sex. I mean a lot. I mean enough that it maybe should be criminal.

On a side note: I really hope that I have successfully divorced this blog from my work email enough that I do not get fired. It would really suck to be fired.

Back to business: Some other wonderful things to expect from this are the occasional non-sexy book book review, maybe some discourse on mental health rights, and, of course, the obligatory occasional "Look what I did today that's super cool" narcissistic blog post by which the internet is defined. We'll try to keep those to a minimum, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment