2.02.2011

Girl, I fucked your boyfriend

Well, actually I fucked my boyfriend.

"But Persephone," I hear you cry, "Don't you do that all the time?"

Ah, but my dear friends, we seem to be encountering a problem of terminology. Allow me to elucidate this along with some other key points in...Persephone Mela's Guide to Sex Terminology That Leaves Very Little to the Imagination.

Making out - kissing for an extended period of time
Fucking - penetrative intercourse. When referring to x fucking y, x is doing the penetrating.
Sex - That nebulous realm between making out and fucking. May include: oral sex, fingering, frottage, genital massage, nibbling on nipples, etc.
Hooking up - engaging in some combination of making out, sex, and/or fucking.

So you see, while the VSF and I very frequently engage in fucking. Up until now, he has been fucking me. Two nights ago, the roles reversed, and it was AWESOME.

First of all, I have a very active imagination. So when I strap on my, albeit petite, cock, it instantly becomes a part of my body to me. So, having it get all sorts of attention really made me quite happy. Unfortunately, the VSF was not quite as thrilled with my anthropomorphization of a hunk of silicone shaped like a cock. Oh well.

Downside: Well, I don't have the kind of experience with a penis as men who are born with them do. So I had a bit of a coordination problem, and it kept popping out. I think some of this will get better with practice. I also think that there's only so much you can do without nerve endings in the blasted thing.

But wow. I fucked my boyfriend. And he wouldn't let me touch him for like three minutes after he came. He was in such a daze. It was awesome. A+ would try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment