10.16.2010

It's been a while

My dearest readers, it has been a while. I do apologize, but you see the VSF returned from his travels abroad, and I've been conducting thorough and complete research in the ways of The Sex to bring you new and exciting posts about exotic and amazing things.

We can start with this new fondness that I have developed. It might seem a bit odd, but essentially it is for being beaten up. I have these amazing bruises on my thighs that made a doctor's appointment on Tuesday rather awkward. But you learn such amazing things when someone hits you. For instance, I bet you never knew that a kitchen spatula would provide the most wonderful stinging sensation that sort of builds as it is used more and more. I really like spatulas now.

I guess the thing that I've learned most from this foray into the SM side of BDSM is the interesting difference between the sexual, sensual, intellectual, and emotional. For me, having pain inflicted is very emotional and rather sensual, but not intrinsically sexual (though my body seems to disagree...I lubricate quite well while being beaten...) For VSF, it seems to be a very intellectual/emotional experience. He expresses a lot of fear of getting out of control when causing pain because it is a way of releasing some aggression that he feels he can't let out in his day-to-day life.*

More soon, my darlings, but I am coming from a friend's 21st and I am rather sleepy. But we must speak of all of these things I've been carefully exploring.

With love!

No comments:

Post a Comment